Monday 7 November 2016

I regretted not having sex with you - Ghanaian Lady mourns her late friend


A Ghanaian lady has been under fire for mourning her dead friend named Bryan in a rather weird and unsual way.

The lady identified as Agyeiwaa Keddy on Facebook, took to her wall to post a picture of her dead friend adding that, if she knew he was going to die, she would have allowed him have sex with her.
 
According to Miss Keddy, the late Bryan who passed away untimely had earlier asked her out but she ignorantly turned him down.

She said: “R.I.P Bryan u proposed to me nd I didn’t accept I new u go die like will let u f**k, one pe omg..i cnt stop crying….someone shld help me stop crying…dis guy is f**ken ud men…he cares a lot.”
 

Social media users have since then questioned the level of the lady's sanity for posting such a message in a public place.

No comments:

Post a Comment