Saturday 15 October 2016

I still have plan to remarry - Adunni Ade


Call her a diva, the slay mama and you wont be wrong. Adunni Ade is an actress you won't but help to take a second look at as she is a stunner any day, any time.

The stunning Nollywood actress who just relocated from the state with her two kids, has revealed that she never gave up on love and still hopes to get married.

Although never married, Adunni tells Sunday Beats that she is still “a sucker for love”.“I haven’t ruled out marriage. I am a big sucker for love. With the things I have experienced in the past, you may think I would give up on love but I am a big sucker for love. At this moment, I am just taking my time. I am just focusing on myself and my kids and my career. But I can never say never to love and marriage.”

With kids, nine and five, from her previous relationship, Adunni also spoke on the new life her youngsters are adapting to in Nigeria.

                                   

I brought my kids back from the States. Who carried them? Was I not the one? I can’t leave my kids in the States. I might be mixed but when it comes to my kids, I think the Naija part of me. Their dad has no problem with it. They have been here with me for almost three years and they love it.”

Adunni Ade is an American citizen born to a Nigerian father and American-German mother and joined Nollywood since her relocation to Nigeria in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment